Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bella Victoria Boutique makes Wedding Dreams Come True


If you are lucky enough to be close to Beaverton, Oregon, you are lucky that Bella Victoria Bridal Boutique will service your needs for all the wedding party. Raquel Schuh, owner of this special boutique, makes sure that every inch of your wedding dress is you...just perfect for your stroll down the aisle or across the sandy beach.

Raquel grew up in her grandmother's bridal shop in Los Angeles and watched very happy brides to be walk through her grandmother's expert fittings.  Raquel walked away with a passion to learn
design and decided to obtain her degree in fashion design and to open her own salon.

Located at 4450 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton, Oregon, Raquel is able to service brides to be in the Portland area.  If you live anywhere in the Oregon vicinity, it will be worth your while to check out the website and make a decision for your road trip.  Visit www.bellavictoriaboutique.com. Look at the website and let the pictures convince you of the shop's glamorous inventory.

Bella Victoria Boutique is a member of The Association of Bridal Consultants whose strict business standards means Bella honors all complaints plus pledges high standards.

Elizabeth wrote this Yahoo review:
“Personal experiences are just that, personal. In my personal experience I had a truly enjoyable time. Give yourself a chance to have your own. My fiance found the boutique online while I was running around town and I decided to check it out with my sister.... One thing I learned in visiting different stores is that you meet people with different sorts of personality and different sales approaches. All in all, it is a business and they are interested in moving product because lines change styles as fast as auto dealers change models. Give them your patience and understanding, and have fun. :-)”

Bethany wrote this Yahoo review:
“Don't go here the customer service is horrible. The sales woman was rude so many times I lost count. Listening to the bride is key which didn't happen at all. There was very limited sizing, a tiny dressing room (especially for wedding attire), and on top of it she kept making the bride feel ugly instead of radiant. Take your dress needs [elsewhere.]”

It is reassuring to clients that the staff does its best for the bride-to-be and her needs. Call 503-601-0718 to set your personal appointment or email: raquel@bellavictoriaboutique.com.

TESTIMONIAL from Bella Victoria's website:
“I was getting married at the court on very short notice and didn't expect to buy a fancy wedding dress with only two hours to find a dress I walked into this lovely boutique. I explained my [dilemma] to the shop lady and she was very sweet and helpful I ended up finding several dresses that I like but fell in love with this perfect dress. I bought it as is and got shoes accessories and the their as well. When my future husband saw me he just looked dumb struck. Thanks to this boutique I looked lovely at the courthouse and felt like this wonderful boutique made that happen thank you so much for your excellent service! My mom was so shocked when I showed up with such a beautiful dress that now she wants to get one there too! I don't have the pictures back yet but when I do I will upload!”
Anna Maria - Portland, Oregon

It is the goal at Bella Victoria Bridal Boutique to do all in their power to make your wedding day perfect, where  ever you will say your vows, and to make you the most beautiful bride you can be.  The Boutique carries Mon Cheri, Da Vinci, Jasmine and Atelier Diagonal and they do focus on all wedding venues...especially the beach and outdoor venues with absolutely stunning gowns for the destination wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment