Monday, April 30, 2012

A Wedding By Di - Executing Your Vision

From the moment you decide to include us in your special day, you will have our complete dedication in making sure your wedding day is seamless. There is nothing more rewarding to us than a wedding that is everything a Bride and Groom dreamed of, and more. Because we have sat down with you before your wedding day, we know exactly what your vision is. Our goal is to execute your vision just as you would, without any stress or worry on you. We want to make sure your day is flawless, and every worry you have is lifted, so you are able to enjoy your special day and soak in every moment. It goes so fast.  You plan for months, maybe even years, and it is over in a matter of a few fleeting hours. It is our job to make sure you savor every kiss, every laugh, every word and every look. You will never get those priceless moments back. With our commitment to accept nothing less than excellence, accompanied with our experience in the wedding industry, your day is sure to be magical. We look forward to being a part of your wedding and we would be truly honored to coordinate your special day!!
About Diana (Di):
I always knew growing up that I wanted to be a wedding coordinator. From an early age, I would organize weddings with my young friends, and I would always be the one instructing people where to stand, when to walk, etc. That dream became a reality 10 years ago when I decided to turn my love of weddings into a passionate career. I started by coordinating weddings for family and friends, and then my journey led me to a San Diego based resort where I coordinated as many as 2-3 weddings per week. With the desire to learn everything wedding related, I have also attended courses in both wedding coordination and wedding floral design. I have coordinated weddings at many prestigious venues in both San Diego and Orange counties; The Richard Nixon Library and Museum, The Prado at Balboa Park, The Mission Bay Hilton, The "W" Hotel downtown San Diego, The Admiral Kidd Club, The Golf Club of California, Los Willows and many more. You can contact Di at 760-390-8640 or visit us at http://www.aweddingbydi.com/

Between coordinating events, you will find me soaking up everything I can related to weddings. I love staying on top of the latest trends so that I can provide my couples with fresh and current ideas. I love farmers markets, vintage shops and thrift stores (nothing better than finding a jewel that just needs to be shined up!). I also love volunteering at my daughter’s school when my time permits. There is nothing more rewarding to me than giving back to my community.

A Wedding By Di is located in San Diego, CA. We pride ourselves on offering affordable packages to our couples so that every Bride and Groom can afford the “necessary luxury” of having a wedding coordinator on their special day. I have a wonderful team that assists me in making sure your wedding day is flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment